While trying to perfect the interior of my apartment, certain things need a spot of their own. While collecting beautiful glasses, decanters, special sirups, shakers and the likes, I’m in desperate need of a bar cart. But while I’m still looking for my ideal one, I’ve already figured out how to perfectly style it. Get inspired by some photos that I love and take home these ideas for your own bar cart.
1. Choose a bar cart that fits perfectly into your interior. For my apartment I’m looking for a vintage one with golden details.
2. Display your beautiful bottles on the bar cart but decant less pretty bottles.
3. Go on the hunt for special bottles and vintage decanters. I love the Chrystal Head skull vodka!
4. Get a cocktail shaker set and all the elements that you need for making the perfect cocktail. Add a muddler, a strainer, a measuring tool, ice bucket and maybe even your favorite cocktail book.
5. Use accessories: You can buy beautiful paper straws, napkins, cocktail sticks but you can also add the actual fresh ingredients such as a bowl full of limes and lemons or strawberries.
6. Add fresh flowers! Flowers make everything look so pretty and lively.
7. Don’t overdo it, you have to remember that a bar cart is a functional area in your living space. make sure that it is still useable and not a display case of everything that you own.
// Photos / Shop Society Social / Camille Styles / Glamour / Oracle Fox / Elements Of Style Blog / Studio Karin / Design Sponge / The Daily Dose / Dream Green DIY / Unknown / Dustjacket Attic / Bikinis And Passports //