I just arrived back in Belgium and wanted to share the first part of my -almost- three week long France journey. I have to admit that I loved it so much it made it kind of hard to come back. My trip started out in Bonnieux with my gorgeous girlfriends, I fitted in a weekend in Paris and ended up in the Indre province of France with my family, dogs and some fun airplanes. The highlights definitely were way too many wines with my girls, unexpected new friends along the way and 2 flights. A big thank you to Gert and Guillaume for taking me up in the air!
Next to that I spent A LOT of time cooking for my family and experimenting with limited cooking resources and ingredients I could find in the French supermarkets (they’re not really big on foreign ingredients). I was able to make a couple of really simple recipes for the blog which are coming up really soon together with some more cooking tips. But first here’s already a first look into my trip on which I took so many pictures. Lots more photos and posts coming up!
– My second flight in the glider, I was smiling so hard during the entire flight! –
– I worn almost nothing more than my bikinis, my favorite One Teaspoon Bandit short and my market bought panama hat –
– Bikini by COS –
– The risotto for which I shared the recipe here –
– The French Pharmacy haul, for more info about the products on GOOP –
– The 1 Paris-Insta, lying in a beautiful park was pretty amazing –
– The view from our amazing Bonnieux mansion –
You can follow all of my Instagram snaps on @RooftopAntics, first photo by Maaike Vrancken